Moringa For Life Online Ambassador Course
May 27 – June 24, 2022
Our Ambassadors are from every walk of life and every community around the world. They seek out opportunities to raise awareness and access to Moringa Education so individuals, families, communities, cities, and countries can improve their own levels of nutrition, health, and vitality, as well as food sovereignty, security, and serenity. This program covers everything you need to know to represent Moringa in the world of those seeking health and nutritional benefits from this powerful plant. This is an in depth training incorporating 24 years
of experience with Moringa.
What you will receive:
Printable Course Materials & Resources
One on One Mentoring Session with Mariko
Mentoring & Support via email throughout the course
Access to the World Wide Moringa Network
4 Weeks of Jam Packed Course Content
You will have 6 weeks to complete the course material.
We will contact you to set up a one on one session as soon as we receive your registration. Upon successful completion of all course requirements, the Ambassador Level I Certificate is awarded.
If upon completion you decide you would like to continue on to the Growers and Educators Course, you will have the $500 Ambassador cost deducted from the Growers course cost.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have introductory understanding in the following areas:
- Moringa nutritional qualities and uses.
- Moringa plant morphology.
- Basic principles of permaculture design.
- Soil biology as it applies to Moringa production.
- Moringa cultivation and processing.
- Confidence in representing Moringa, to their family and local community.
- They will understand the labeling and language limitations according to their countries’ Food and Drug Regulatory Agency disclaimer and regulations.
Requirements for Certification
- Complete the Moringa Ambassador For Life Course.
- Select a Moringa Outreach Action in your community and showcase to instructor.
- Students will need to complete all quizzes with a score of 80% and above.
- Provide feedback to us in the Course Evaluation.
- Option to take the course without certification is available.
COURSE SCHEDULE AND OUTLINE
|History of Moringa, Morphology, Nutrition and Traditional Uses||Worksheet, Introspection, Presentation, Quiz|
|Intro to Soil Biology, Permaculture, Composting and Vermiculture||Worksheet, Introspection, Presentation, Quiz|
|Cultivation, Harvesting, Bee Awareness and Legal Language||Worksheet, Introspection, Presentation, Quiz|
|Course Completion, Final Assessment||Final Presentation and Assessment|